Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC Unlawful Business Practice in thier Loan Servicing Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297310.htm

My 80/20 mortgage was sold to Ocwen after we bought our house. I missed a couple of payments (2) due to my wife being laid off and agreed to go into a forebearance agreement. I was forced into having an escrow with them, and since then, they cannot even get their accounting right. I wrote a certified letter asking for a complete Validation of Accounting on my account. They have illegally paid an insurance company I did not authorize, and paid my taxes and new insurance and are trying to charge me the entire thing in one month. In November they say I owe $7,000 and now it's $8,000, and again it's back to $7,500. I find out in they have sold my mortgage and WILL NOT tell me who owns it, just that they service the notes. Everything they have done is illegal. I am retired on permanant disability and cannot afford a attorney. Now, they inform me I have till the 27th to pay $7,600 or they will foreclose.They have for months, sent statements to me and so far, have grossed up the amounts owed in letters sent, but I go onto the website, pull up my account and the statements are what I have. You cannot get them on the phone as you are put on hold and told it will be 99 to 105 minutes. I could use some help. Is there a classs action suit against them in Texas?GaryHaslet, TexasU.S.A.

No comments: