Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing, New Century Mortgage, Deutche Bank entered on time cash payments late, racking up late fees and lawyer fees

From:

Ocwen Loan Servicing, New Century Mortgage, Deutche Bank entered on time cash payments late, racking up late fees and lawyer fees, refused payments causing even more late fees, then filed foreclosure papers with the court system in my county and TRIED TO TAKE MY HOME!!!! Orlando Florida

Ocwen Loan Servicing is the company handling my home loan. Since the loan was handed to Ocwen by New Century Mortgage, I've had nothing but problems. On time cash payments were repeatedly entered late resulting late fees , many payments were even rejected, resulting in even more late fees and now lawyer fees. When I attempted to reach Ocwen and tell them I wanted to become current on my home loan , I was told 'we can give you a 'forebarence agreement'. This agreement still did not make my mortgage current. As time went on Ocwen was harder and harder to reach. When they were reached i was told to send different amounts by a couple of different people.The billing statements kept coming some reflecting payments, some not. Now my credit is completely ruined. But thats not all. After all the underhanded and probably illegal collection practices , they went to the courthouse in my county, filed foreclosure papers , and are currently trying to TAKE MY HOME !!! Yes you read correctly. I have the cash to remedy my situation , they will not take my money and have filed papers to take my home. Anyone who has been taken by this company , please come forward. I'm fully interested in filling a class-action lawsuit immediately. thank you. All my statements are true, so help me God.HadbyocwenHawthorne, New JerseyU.S.A.

No comments: