Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ocwen Mortgage refused payments, charged multitude fo fees totaling $1000,s tried to force forclosure 3 times Orlando Florida, California

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297232.htm

I filed chapter 13 in 2001 from divorce, ocwen refused payment so my bankruptcy attorney Gardner Law firm set up to make payment 4 times and had to go to the judge to get them to accept payment.Ocwen began charging me many different kinds of fee's for bankruptcy, legal ,several property inspection and maint. totaling several thousand dollars.On three occaisions they refused payment untill I paid fees, charged me late fee,s and payments I did not owe to force forclosure. I was told on several by different individuals that they intended to forclose on me because I had a lot of equity and they would do what ever they could to do this.In Dec of 2003 I wired them before 5:00 them aprox. $8600.00 (4 payments they refused and 2 payments I did not owe so as to include all fee's due to date). I did not have to make payment until Feb.of 2004 due to overpayment. March of 2004 they refused payent as I owed $1700. in fees, I started to seek refinancing, they told me they would and did do what they could to ruin refinancing, and started forclosureTo this day they are holding a payoff check, they paid taxes after being told they were already paid and charged $12,000. for fees again. I have conflicting information from them and hard copies of almost everything I have listed. I have witnesses 2 attorney's and 2+ mortgage co's that can verify how hard it is to deal with them, they disconect you eveytime you call and give you false information, put you on hold for 30 mins. or more. I have more information available and names and phone numbers if needed. also these individuals will write statments as to the fact.Rogerlong beach, MississippiU.S.A.

No comments: