Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The last 3 comments posted

My Husband and I also have lost our home to Ocwen. Our mortage was sold to them in Nov. 2005 and in Feb. 2006.They said we were behind and they were going to foreclose on us in May of 2006 so we filed Chapter 13 to keep our house and had the payments sent directly to them directly through the court so they couldn't lie about the payments. they increased our mortage 2 times with out notifing us and therefore show us behind even in chapter 13then in august 2007 my husband had a stroke and I could no longer make the 13 payments so we had no choice but to go chapter 7 and move. Now ocwen is still sending us statements saying we owe $7,000 dollars to them in legal fees and won't do anything with the property. I had a buyer for the property even after we lost it and they won't sell. I don't know if we even could do a class action suit now but I do know you all should persue it because they will rip you off and you will end up like us filing bankrupcky just to keep a home that in the end you will owe more for and will never pay off.

Help! I am experiencing a nightmare w/ Ocwen. It's the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 55 years. They promised to help me save my home w/ an ever rising ARM using a loan modification several months ago. Nodody answers their phone EVER...3-4 hours wait time on hold, losing documents, language barriers from their outsourced help in India. Please advise of any class action lawsuits...they lie and mislead just to get you off the phone and my home is in huge jeopardy because I took their very INCORRECT ADVICE. Please email me @ biblekid@juno.com

Isn't this just like a bunch of crooks, change the name of the company to get out of all the things the courts say they have to do, but keep the same corp officers! Where is the government in all this? Ocwen leaders belong in PRISON!

No comments: