Monday, January 7, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Won't work with me to refi or lower my payments in any way - just keep on hammering that I owe this months payment

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297898.htm

Ocwen will not work with me to refi or lower my payments - they keep promising that they will send paperwork but never do and soon I will fall behind on my payments but they don;t seem to care if they have to foreclose or not - they just keep hammering that they need a payment now!They are rude and not willing to work with anyone. What can I do to at least have them listen to me and try to work out a payment plan so that I can keep my home?CharCrystal Lake, IllinoisU.S.A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Ocwen promised to work with me, directed me to send Moneygram payment which I did and I called in the control number as directed. They never sent paperwork to sign for loan modification, I have called repeatedly giving them my contact number and e-mail, they said it would take 24 to 28 hours, not to worry. Well today I find out my house is REO and cannot get anyone on the phone that I can understand to help me. Does anyone know what do do about this?