Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ocwen IS A MONSTER WE NEED TO FILE SUITS NOW TO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS! Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/303/RipOff0303985.htm


Folks, look at what this company is doing. Horror story after horror story! It is time we banded together somehow and filed a class action suit against these clowns. Especially now, during this political year where 'subprime, predatory lending' is part of the political hot-topics. Especially now, since the subprime crisis in this country has finally opened the ears of legislatures.
For YEARS, Ocwen has been destroying people's lives. It is part of their business plan. Look, right here, on this website alone, we have over 1300 horror stories. What percentage of Ocwen's total customer base do you think that comprises? And what about the thousands of individuals who have been ruined but who haven't come to this site.
I am willing to join ANY legal action against Ocwen. ANYthing!!
They attacked me about 5 years ago. I had refinanced my home in April. Two months later, the lending institution sold the loan to Ocwen. And immediately, the nightmare began. False reporting, service reps living in India taking my calls...and hanging up on me as a regular protocol. I paid on the first of every month beginning the very month Ocwen notified me that they were the new servicers of my loan. 6 months later, it was brought to may attention that they had been reporting the loan deliquent 90 days EVERY MONTH SINCE THEY TOOK IT OVER!! My credit went from 700-someting to the mid-500's. My house started getting threatened with foreclosure!
One day, one of the reps from India called me up at 5 pm and said, 'If you don't pay $8000 by tonight, we are going to foreclose on you.' I panicked! It was too late to go to the bank, but I figured I could do it the next day. He said 'No.' As I was trying to explain the TIME DIFFERENCE to him, he hung up. I called back all night long..and he or other reps kept hanging up on me.
The next day, in an absolute panic, I went to the bank, got $8000, and sent it to them in a Moneygram (the only type of payment they will accept when you're 'delinquent,' by the way).
The nightmare continued long long long after that. For two full years! I finally got a company who understood Ocwen's tactics to refinance me the hell out of there!
But their service and the trauma they put me through I have never forgot.
If there is a lawsuit out there, I will join! I will START one if a lawyer contacts me.
Ocwen needs to be put out of business! They need to be made Public Enemy #1 and ridiculed on the front of every magazine.
Look what a group of New York Legislatures did to Signature Compounding Pharmacy. When the Steroid scare in the major leagues became a household buzzword, these legislatures went into Florida and all but burned Signature to the ground. They have the power to do so. We need to get them doing that to Ocwen. This company has to be made an example of, an example that says, 'THIS IS AMERICA! And the minute it becomes your business practice to harass and terrorize our citizens, your business is going to be hammered into complete non-existence.
I am in! Just lead me in the right direction.
ThomasSaginaw, MichiganU.S.A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm down!!! I'll join one too! Where are all the Lawyers willing to take on a nation wide Class Action Law Suit against Ocwen? DD "webmaster” has put up his email to contact him and then all of us will follow! Where is the Government through all this????????? Enough these SOB belong out of business and in prison. Here is DD email: ocwen.complaints@gmail.com
It’s on the about me to the side of the page. Come on lets get this going before Ocwen hurts one more soul!

Anonymous said...

WELL THEY ARE HURTING US HERE IN AZ WITH 7 LATE PAYMENTS THAT WE HAVE NOT BEEN LATE AND WE ARE ON A ARM AND WHEN OCWEN TOOK OVER OUR LOAN THEY RAISE OUR INTREST RATE FROM 7.5% TO 8.375% AND I WAS LOCK IN FOR 2 YEARS AND THEY CHANGE IT WHEN THEY BOUGHT OUR NOTE.