Friday, January 4, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing These people are a nightmare. I actually declared Chapter 12 to force them to lower my mortgage interest rate.

Ocwen Loan Servicing These people are a nightmare. I actually declared Chapter 12 to force them to lower my mortgage interest rate. They have not complied with the bankruptcy order even though I have made all of my payments on time. They applied one of my payments to bogus fees and are intentionally reporting me late to the credit bureaus. This has made it impossible for me to refinance. ate Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297071.htm


Ocwen bought my mortgage from Metwest and trouble began. I had a high mortgage interest rate and tried to negotiate a lower one with them. This was not possible so I had problems keeping up with the payments. Anything to do with Ocwen is grissly so I filed Chapter 12 to make them lower my mortgage interest rate. They were forced to lower the rate but did not comply with the bankruptcy order. I have made all of the new payments on time but they refused to recognize the stipulated order. I hired a lawyer to write them and send the info ordered by the court. This was one year later from the order and they had continued to report negative info to the credit bureaus even though I had made all of my new payments on time. They decided to update my account at my lawyers request and decided to apply one of my payments to some of their fabricated fees and bogus charges. So now this shows me to be late one payment. They continue to send negative info to the credit bureaus and have made it impossible for me to refinance. I contacted the ombudsman department and they were no help at all saying that what Ocwen was doing was justified. These people are criminal and they should not get away with it. So I have hired another lawyer who specializes in personal injury and consumer complaints to file a suit against Ocwen for all of the damages they have caused to me and my credit rating. I think the class action suit is warranted as Ocwen needs to be taken down or destroyed like the lives they continue to ruin with their arrogant greed.LesaTucumcari, New MexicoU.S.A.

No comments: