Monday, January 7, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing got on to make a payment and found out iam not alone Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297742.htm

I was on the phone for an hour an half trying to get though to make a payment to ocwen and was not able to so i got on the computer to try to do it that way and that is when i came across this great web to let me know iam not alone.I AM TRULY SORRY TO ALL OF THEESE FAMILY OUT THERE THAT OCWEN HAS DONE THIS TOO. BUT IAM ALSO GLAD TO SEE IAM NOT ALONE.They will call my house and i think oh good someone is calling i can actully get to talk to someone to find out it is just a record telling me to call them. And i have tryed to call them many many times there is always a wait along wait 1 hour or longer the one time i tryed to call my wait time was over 1 million minutes (no lie )now how is that possible. to get into the fee they have charge to stop the foreclouse on my home .i wont know where to begain my huband and i have owed our home for 12years with no problem ,unit we refinced to try and save a few buck with first federal mortgages and they sold it what ever they do to ocwen. Iam actully getting sick trying to writing but i would to love to get with carl on this class act law suitBilliecumberland, MarylandU.S.A.

No comments: