Monday, January 7, 2008

OCWEN Aukland OCWEN Aukland in violation of FCRA FCDPA Privacy laws Aukland Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297842.htm


I have been receiving collection phone calls from OCWEN Aukland they are stating I owe HSBC Platinum investments 500 plus dollars. I checked my credit report and there is nothing on this report that would indicate this debt owed I stated twice the confirmation number and told them to write me no call also my phone number is registered in my wife's name ( foreign immigrant)This has been going on for 2-3 months I have demanded they write me not call me they refuse and I demanded they appear in U.S. Federal court they refuse. I demanded OCWEN Auklands physical address they refuse. This company violates Privacy FCRA FCDPA they even laugh at those laws who gave them a ticket to do whatever they please ?? their number is 1-866-218-3885 also beaware they use different names same voice they also state they are from Aukland Flordia Orlando Flordia and INDIA I have a wonderful suggestion how about the Attorney General of Flordia shut these people down and charge them for MAFIA related activitiesMr. XXXXXXXXHague, WashingtonNetherlands

No comments: