Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Company, harassment bogus debt fraud mafia related activities West Palm Beach Florida

from: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/306/RipOff0306936.htm


I have been receiving calls from Ocwen Loan servicing LLC based in Flordia and Georgia. They first claimed I owed Household bank 488.00 than it was a public agency that they refused to give out than it is Orchard Bank now 588.00. I paid 16.00 to fair Issac and checked my credit report no collection activity no outstanding debt clean bill. I demanded these people stop calling me in accordance with the FCDPA act. I demanded they write me not call. They claim they are from Flordia Georgia India. The phone# is not in my name but it is in my wife's name whom is a immigrant so there is a privacy question here. I contacted the Office of Financial Regulation in Flordia but they are stating I should not contact them because I live in washington. I disagree with the lady's interpretation of the law the fact of the matter is the Financial institution is in your state Flordia therefore I am going to demand Claims and arbitration settlement and have it registered in International court that way there are no jurisdictional problems. The harassment has continued since 10/2007 bogus debt fraud mafia related activities
Mr. DarkcloudUniversity Place, WashingtonU.S.A.

No comments: