Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OCWEN Loan Servicing Fraud and Harrassment Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/308/RipOff0308798.htm

I have had dealings with mortgage lenders in the past but dealing with OCWEN is horrible.When I purchased my home in 2006, my loan was sold off to OCWEN after a few months. About two months later the problems with OCWEN started. They claimed that they did not have documentation showing that I had homeowners insurance. I called them immediately. The person I spoke to had trouble understanding and spoke broken english. I explained to them that I do have insurance and I will fax them a copy. After faxing it 3 times and sending a copy by certified mail, they finally received it. I spent at least 3 hours on the phone over a 3 week period trying to get them a copy of my insurance information.In early 2007 the drama continued. Taxes were due and I thought by having an impound account I would not have to worry about my taxes getting paid.Well, with OCWEN it appears you have to worry about everything and you are never at ease as long as you do business with them. I forwarded several tax bills that were due because they claimed they did not receive the bills (by the way, the tax department is a not part of OCWEN, at least that's what they claim) After faxing the bills in February and sending the bills by mail they were not paid and late fees on my property taxes began to accumilate. I spent at least a total of 4 hours talking to OCWEN, faxing OCWEN, mailing OCWEN, in an effort to get these taxes paid. They finally paid the tax bills in April. They took late fees out of my impound account and never reimbursed me after they told that they are responsible for the late fees.Now we are in 2008 and taxes are due again. As soon as the bills came I sent them certified mail. I tried to fax the bills also but after several attempts to fax from home and several attempts to fax from Office Depot the line was always busy so I gave up. At this point I dreaded the worst, my taxes probably have not been paid and I will have to go through the same process as last year.Currently I am receiving two calls a day from OCWEN regarding my mortgage payment which has never been late. I recently called to ask them to put me on their do not call list because they have no reason to call me my account is current and I am never late, the CSR said she would remove me, but the calls have not stopped.I would like desparately to get out of this loan with OCWEN, it has been very stressful and time consuming dealing with such a inept company. After reading all these stories I am concerned about my well being.
AlHouston, TexasU.S.A.

No comments: