Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ocwen Finacial, REPORTING LATE PAYMENTS 7 TIMES. WANTS $4000.00 TO CATCH UP OUR LOAN. WE ARE NOT BEHIND

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/306/RipOff0306342.htm

We have been with Ocwen for a year and a half. We had a miss hap with a pipe under our garage floor that broke due to a freeze we had that year ( 2006 ). So we got behind, our family gave us some money to help catch up and so we had one more payment to pay and Ocwen told us about a forebearance program. So ocwen told us they would spread out one payment for six months and I told them to send me the paper work so we could look it over and decide from there if we would do it or not. Well they started to send statements saying that our new payment was $2677.58 from $2400.00 a month. Because we were on a fix interest only lock in for 2 yrs loan I decided to look in on a fix 30yr loan sense the interest rate were going down. So I started looking at other companies and found out through them that my credit scores are at 545 and I have 7 late payments on my credit. So I called the Ocwen comp. and asked them why they reported me late on my payments and the man I spoke to said that the forebearance plan is why they had to report me late. I have not been late for the seven month that I have had my mortgage go up $277.00 more a month. Plus the man said that I have been charged late fees of $112.00 each of those months that I was not late. I ask him what it would take to get off the forebearance plan, I would have to come up with the $4000.00 to catch up. Then I asked if thier was a signature on the forbearance statement and they told me that it was a verbal agreement. I never agreed to have my credit messed up and reported late every month for the last 7 months so I cant get my house refinanced to a lower payment. Now Ocwen said as of April 1st that my interest rates will be raised to 10.375% on this interest only loan and that my mortgage will be raise to $3151.58 a month so I guess like everybody else that has been in their grip I'll loose my house too. Plus when they took over my loan with countrywide they raise the interest rate from 7.5% to 8.375% even though I was lock in for two years at 7.5%. The man on the phone told me when they bought our note that it raise up to 8.375% because that is what it was at the time when they bought the loan. I did not sign for the 8.375%. and that they are charging us $12.95 for some insurance that I had know idea what that was and that I was going to be charged for the phone call I placed to him to find out why I was being recorded as late? I need this to go out to all that are suffering from this Ocwen and if there is someone in Arizona that has a lawyer and needs more to join there lawsuit I'm in. I need some help to get mine and my husbands life back on track and get our credit back to normal and get these people shut down beefore there are more lives destroyed by the fraud of this company.Lauragilbert, ArizonaU.S.A.

No comments: