Thursday, February 28, 2008

OCWEN Loan Services/Cris Simmons/Ronald Faris MAKING UP CHARGES TO CREATE FORECLOSURE West Palm Beach Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/312/RipOff0312883.htm

I contacted the company to get a payoff quote in order to refinance and i was given an inflated amount of over $9,000.00 OVER the current balance being $2,300.00 of PREPAYMENT PENALTY. Then the next day I received a Loan modification document with a cover letter threatening to ruin my credit and foreclosure if i didnt pay 5200. escrow shortage .They had acquired forced insurance and placed flood insurance where i did not require one and without notifying me were intending to use this charge to demand immediate payment or ruin my credit.
During the following days i have tried to have them reverse those charges by PROVING them of my existing insurance and they claim that they have received nothing even though i have proof of receipt of faxed documents.During the life og this loan I have NEVER PAID late not even once.
Maria Alicia medinaastoria, New YorkU.S.A.

No comments: