Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ocwen opinion - I am so sorry that I met these people

From: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/mortgage/ocwen-opinion-%11-mortgage-companies-2007040597575.html

I am so sorry that I met these people. They are horrible to deal with.. I was sick and started Chemo Therapy and THEY DON'T CARE!! They kacked are payments up for FOREBARENCE and we can barely afford them, now.. We are always getting nasty calls, even if we ar 1 day late.. Oh and not to mention.. NO grace period when on Forebarnce,, Plus all the fees.. I asked for a payoff, and it was 13,000.00 more than what we should.. They have reported our credit wrong to the 3 major companies as well as I feel as if they are flying like buzzrds around our house, waiting to take it at any second!! They, sould be ashamed of themselves.. I asked them to restructure our loan so we can get back on track, now that I have income again.. That is an option of their on their website, but not one person will discuss that option... I feel as if I am drowning in a pool of sharks.. They are ruthless.. I feel sorry for anyone who deals with these people. I pray for the soles when Judgement Day comes to them.. I would love to Sue the pants off of them and shut them down for good, so no one else ever has to endure what we have gone thru... God Bless You all and may your situations work out.. You are all in my prayers tonight.
KimberlyPalmyra, VirginiaU.S.A.

No comments: