Monday, February 4, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing, Forcefully pushing me out of my home Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/305/RipOff0305969.htm

Ocwen has pushed me to my limits, calling and harassing me. Not trying to help me at all. I called them several times wanting the proper forms to sell the house or get a loan modification for the house, they never responded until 4 months and 4 payments behind latter. To pacify me when I call they would lie and say the paper work was in the mail or they'd say we emailed it to you. I had to go thru that for months. They accepted a refinance loan from my very ill mother (who past in Nov of 2007) over the phone and that is illegal. My mother was a victim of predatory lending. Because she refinanced in 2006 I don't know if there is anything we can do about it. They appraised our home for far much more than it was worth at $115K and it is only worth $70K. My mother died thinking that she refinanced out of an adjustable into a fixed however that was not the case she actually has another adjustable on top of that it is interest only. There was no contract just a verbal agreement. I am so angry how could they get away with this.Jackiecincinnati, OhioU.S.A.

No comments: