Sunday, February 10, 2008

OCWEN EVERYBODIES STORY IS ALMOST THE SAME!!! THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED.... AND SOON!!! Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/307/RipOff0307683.htm

I have spent so much time in the last two days reading reports about Ocwen on different sights that it is becoming mind numbing. Part of me is feels better in that I am not alone however a bigger part of me....the part that is sick to my stomache and can't eat or sleep is wondering what to do next. It is starting to look like the only way out is not going to be good. I live in the home I grow up in, the one I was brought home from the hospital to, it was my grandparents home. After years away I moved back into this house when my grandparents passed away. It is not anything fancy but it is home. In fall of 2001 I took out a loan with a different finace company to make some home improvments and within months Ocwen had my loan. It was a rough start beacuse I was never notified of the take over. But I was lucky in that it didn't take much to get it taken care of. Then this past fall my husband and I were the victims of an Identy Thief and it wrecked not only our bank account but our lives. I called Ocwen to have them start pulling our payments from our new bank account...well.....guess what?! They never did. I called them then and told them that I wanted pay the 2 back payments and I would send it out or they could pull it right away. Well what was to be 610.00 had now turned into over $1,800 and I was told that the only way to correct it was to go into a forebearance plan. This plan was going to be set up for over a year and I would be shown late for that year,PLUS I would still owe fees at the end.IT WAS $ 600.00 PEOPLE!!!! On top of all of this I had recieved an ACT 91 notice. I had Two chioces go with the plan or file the ACT 91.After talking to the Pennsylvania dept of Banking and Pennyslvania Housing I took their advice and filed the Act 91. This way I could pay my back payments even if I wasn't approved for the ACT 91 and it would buy me time to fight OCWEN.In addition OCWEN could not proceed with anything. On January 28,2008 I called and found out I did not recieve the Act 91 loan.....so I called Ocwen right away to set up sending the payments. The only way they would take the payments was to set up a modified loan agreement. Did I mention that I couldn't refinance with anybody else because my credit score has went from 700 to 430 in 4 months thanks to them. The place where I where have my car payment and the a couple other lending places have told me they SHUDDER when they see someone has loan with Ocwen. So still working through Pennsylvania Housing I decide to do the modified loan and then in 6 months of good payments they ( Pa.Housing) could set me up with something. The first agrement made on Jan.28,2008 was to be e-mailed to me in a few days. When I didn't have it in a week I called back...this time talked to an American....very nice guy and he told me he believed I had set up this loan because I had the exact imformation...BUT....there was no record of my call the week before. So we set everything up again. While waiting this past week for the paper work to be e-mailed to me GUESS WHAT ???!!!! I was served with papers saying I had been sued for foreclosure. The papers were filed on 1/8/08 while I was still under protection of the ACT 91. I recieved the loan mod. papers on Friday to find out they were forebearance papers and there were all kinds of fees tacked on. Pa. Housing is trying to help me fight the fees and has told them they were not allowed to do this. I even have e-mails between Ocwens' Attorney and Ocwen that were CC: to Pa. Housing telling Ocwen they could not do that.I don't know where things will go from here but I do know somwthing has to be done and done soon!!!!! I do not want to lose my home or for that matter and really most importantly to me my pets which are my world....who rents to people with BIG DOGS,cats and yes even a lizard??? But even more so... with the state the country is in now Ocwen is not helping it. I am more than willing to speak to anyone and do anything that needs to be done. Please contact me if you can help me......or I can help you.
SMTSomewhere in, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

No comments: