Friday, February 22, 2008

Ocwen Loan Sevicing holding the check and sticking it to me thanks...to whom West Palm Beach Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/310/RipOff0310781.htm

To Whom it may concern. Ever since ocwen toke over my mortgage. me not knowing. my fist payment was sent by the 4 of the month as always if not sooner .2 weeks later i recieved a call saying they have not recieved my payment. the money was taken from my acount 4th. that seemed funny to me. that they DID not post it till it was 2 weeks late. they still charged me late fees . for what i paid it on time???? that was from the very start. IT seemed they find a way to hold my payments till they are late. then charge the HELL out of me. im your average american 6 kids wife just trying to have something for my family. it has been 2 years with OCwen and a living hell . If they hold just one check it SCREWS up balanceof my books the the banks charge me too. how can survive like that? I lose all the way around. I barely make enough to make my payment and these TACTICS of said company(companies) is what is KILLING AMERICA apart. its all about the money. thats good and all but please. the goverment should be looking into practices of said company .and i'm sure others too.. I truly believe that....IM BEING ROBBED.. this has gone on for too long.. I read a ladies complaint on line . and i said wow thats My story. I dont feel alone on this.I believe this company has charged me and probably countless others IMPROPER FEEs for their mistakes.. not saying im perfect i'm not no one is. these people are screwing with my home. and i had no choice in the matter. all the loan people we dealt with. really didnot tell us the whole story when we signed the papers. ALL for the fast BUCK PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THEIR OPERATORS ANYWAY IF YOUR A LAWYER AND WANT TO TALK PLEASE DO... I'M BEING ROBBEDIm being robbedfishing creek, MarylandU.S.A.

No comments: