Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OCWEN LOAN SERVICING LLC, OCWEN FINANCIAL FRAUDULANT CHARGES, RIPOFF, WON'T RETURN MONIES, OR COMMUNICATE, 2ND GO AROUND IN FORBEARANCE Orlando

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/312/RipOff0312663.htm

I am 53 years old female who remodeled a bath in 03 and took a 2500.00 loan and refinanced my house. 1 year later, it was sold to Ocwen Financial. Payments were stable one year, then went up every 3 months. Then they put me in a flood zone, charged me $616.00 a year. Then i was sick and needed a liver transplant to live. I fell behind going on the 3rd payment but was after transplant. Husband wasn't working and my disability check was feeding us. I had repeatedly called Ocwen told them I am not in a flood zone. They said fax us the report from your surveyor. I did and he said the same 'she is not in a flood zone'. This went on 2 years. They charged another $616.00. Then i was told if you are not in a flood zone have FEMA remove it and we will give your money back. That was 2006. Still no money and i have called and called. I had a 11.678% rate and a they said you must pay today $820.00 and we will fax papers and you sign them or we will take your house. So i did this, cashier's check and all. Scared to death i would loose my home. This was Jan.06. They said the 'forebearance plan' would resolve all issues. BUT they don't tell you, when you pay on time, they still report you late. UNFAIR...so unfair. THEY don't tell you anything. I paid over 3000.00 more than what was behind and due and owing and they now say i owe 5300.00 and i need another 'forbearance plan' modification. I was told on Feb 8th, my down payment would be $790.00 and my monthly payment would be $363.45. I never received any papers, said it was restructured and it would be for fixed rate of 6%. NO PAPERS NOTHING came and i called on Feb. 8th(original call) then no papers so i called again Feb 11, 15, and today 27th and a new story of no no who told you that. It is not approved. They now have 1880.12 of my money setting in escrow and they won't let me have it. THey keep telling me you must contact the Escrow dept and have it re-evaluated. Well it has been done by fax, on the phone and certified mail since August of last year and still no money. RIPOFF.I need an attorney that will help me. Is there anyone or others that need an attorney to HIT OCWEN in the pocketbook. Other people have won several millions, but us little poor people don't have the funds. WHO ELSE HAS OCWEN RIPPED OFF? Let me know. Would love to hear your story.
Lickcreeker1
Paoli, IndianaU.S.A

No comments: