Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ocwen Loan Servicing Bank What you did in the dark OCWEN will show up in the light (i.e. Court). West Palm Beach Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/312/RipOff0312761.htm

I have been fighting with OCWEN for the last two years since my loan was sold in 2005. I have received certified letters from Ocwen saying that my loan is in default and I owe over $9,000.00 and I am in jeopardy of defaulting on my loan agreement. In return I sent Ocwen a certified letter stating that I disagree with this amount due to the fact that I requested the escrow fees to be cancelled and we would pay our own taxes. Ocwen told us they can not discontinue our impounds because it is too much of a risk. Then our payments increased without prior notice of about $400.00 our contract said the payments were not suspose to increase untill October of 2007.
I called Ocwen but could not understand the rep I was speaking with and nothing was resolved at that time. I sent prearranged bi-weekly payments the payments were diposited before the time agreed an resulted in my check being returned. Ocwen then refused my payments unless I paid by cash only.
They then wanted late fees, attorney fees, and other fees that I have never heard of, I asked if they wanted my first born too. I ended up contacting a lawyer because they sent me a letter saying my home was on the auction block. In the end I paid over 21k to bring the account back to contractual agreement, ( yea right!). The lady oops! wrong choice of words, the ocwen employee Evelyn said she cannot guarantee that the loan will be reinstated. They then ask for anoher $3000.00 for some other bogus fees. I told them they had better take that 21k and leave me the hell alone. To this day Ocwen have not updated my information with the credit bureaus and I am unable to refinance because of negative reporting. My prayers have been answered. Finally GOD has sent Mr. Hanson to the rescue.
Angela Victorville, CaliforniaU.S.A.

No comments: