Saturday, December 22, 2007

Delta Funding / Ocwen Delta Funding and Ocwen create false forclosure to take my equity and home Woodbury New York

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/293/RipOff0293649.htm


I am one of many who has fallen victim to mortgage fraud at the hands of Delta Funding and Ocwen. In short the company created a scenario where my taxes and Mort. payment were mysteriously being paid differently and then not at all. Claims were that I have been behind on Mort. payments in the number of 30 plus payments and that taxes were not collected and some how now lost paperwork. Yes... 30 plus payments... totally impossible. Taxes are a total lie.. if I missed one there would be yellow tape marking off my property. We all know that. So I sent all proof of taxes paid and the 2 and a hlf years of mortgage to what appears to be a fax machine in a vacant building in Florida. Although I had irrefutable proof, I was somehow still bullied into selling my home in order to save it from foreclosure!? I never recouped the lost equity that was very large, and I never had proper representation to file for any recourse. Now I found this site on my own years later after hearing about Mortgage scams. I ask anyone out there to inform me on how to take action and sue this disgraceful company for the money they stole from me... it was enough to secure my parents in their later years. Now every one is suffering.Thanks in advance,ChrisChriscenterport, New YorkU.S.A.

No comments: