Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting out of the class action against Ocwen Hell!

Dear Mr. Hanson:You know me well and know how much I have trusted you for almost 3 years already. I have always been absolutely honest with you. And I need to keep that very same level of honesty whenever I address you, in private or in public.I can affirm that you have treated me ALWAYS with respect, consideration, and even affection. Reciprocity have prevailed, and older folks at this forum, my brother and sisters in misery, have seen how ardently I have always deffended you in your search for justice.I personally acknowledge all the time and and family sacrifices you have offered to this case against Ocwen Federal Bank and its accomplices.It is with an aching heart, that I decide to drop out of the class action against Ocwen Federal Bank, now in Chicago, Illinois. Only God knows how much I have endured at a personal level and how much I had encouraged my beautiful little lady, my mother, to wait for the final outcome of this case. It has been particularly difficult to maneuver our safety under the monster, and at the same time, deal with health problems and an old lady that might die any day soon due to her age and frailty.I want to be able to tell my mother before she dies: 'Madre, we got it! Smile, mother, because the criminals who lied to us in order to take from your arms the home you wanted for me and your grandchildren, are all in jail. Justice have been made, mother. You can experience peace now, mother, before you go to the Lord'I always believed this case against Ocwen was a criminal case. I dont blame it on you, but I was wrong at believing it. I want you, please, to excuse my ignorance. I blame it on my ignorance. I ask the folks, those that I have addressed in the past, asking them to be part of the class action if they ever felt Ocwen had a criminal conduct, to please, forgive me for that, if they can. I want you, all, my dear Ocwen brothers and sisters, to forgive me. I dont know if you can do it. Many have aleady lost their homes (and their families). Many are in the process of having them stolen by the thief, Ocwen. Many more fight against this monstruos company, day and night, and cry, and loose hours of sleep, and productive work hours, have and are been lost, and their children have been disperssed, and their marriages broken, while I have been asking all to wait for the end of the class action results, based on a false belief. I need you all to forgive me, if you can. If Ocwen victims can not forgive me, I guess that is the price I will need to pay for my ignorance.I am embarrased and very saddened for your statements Mr. Hanson. Yet, the blame is on me. I will need to forgive myself,..the most difficult task.I have always said Ocwen is a criminal. I am convinced the word Ocwen can not be pronounced without identifying all it represents: deceit, fraud, crime, lies, misery, horror, shame.I have wait while the life I have to live is in 'limbo', because Ocwen Federal Bank, and all its friends.If the class action, now in Chicago, is not going to show that Ocwen is a crimianl, I simply find myself displaced by it. I am not a part of it, there is no place in it for me, because all claims I have against Ocwen are all CRIMINAL.I wont sit at a table with those lives destroyers, evictors, thieves, corporate bandits of the worst class. After all, what the phrase 'White Collar Crime' means? Does the word 'crime'-in English- means 'crime' all the time or sometimes only? I will be sending you a new Affidavit stating that I want OUT of that class action. My little lady, seriously disturbed, will sign it too. I am a principled human being. I might or not be homeless in the near future, but the day I die, I will die a PRICIPLED woman, nothing more, nothing less.A civil action only deals with the corporations entities, their contracts and moneis, and I am a human being with God given rights. All Ocwen victims have the same God given rights I have as well. Not court need to stablish those rights. No FBI, no IRS, no DOJ, no HUD, no DOR, no FTC, no OTS, needs to declare those rights. Our Lord gave us all those rights at birth, and HE is the only want who has the authority/power to give them.I am not so sorry about the FBI delay in their investigations. In my case, I gave them my proof, as I gave it to you, and still collecting more and more, for their information. It is not my fault that the FBI does not want to use that information to do justice. I dont need them to investigate anything for me. I used to believe they work for us, but I am finding out that I never understood their job description very well. May be the FBI, the IRS, and the despicable OTS duties, are to protect Ocwen and its friends interests. It is okay if that is their job description. I blame it on me I did not realize it before. Point being, a crime is a crime, a crime is a crime,....regardless of FBI acknowledgement of it or not. Are we, Ocwen victims, at fault, just because the FBI is incompetent or malicious, or any other thing that prevents it from prosecuting the criminal corporations? NO, WE ARE NOT. I wonder, Mr. Hanson, what the Oath of Office of Judge Charles R. Norgle Sr. reads? I am a woman of limited intelligence, and means. I dont have the intellectual ability to do proper research. So, I dont know what Judge Norgle's Oath read. But I do know that if his Oath has nothing to do with upholding and defending the constitution of the United States of America, WE THE PEOPLE can not expect justice from him.I dont forget that for years I could place my head on my pillow every night, feeling somewhat protected and with my heart caressed by a feeling of hope and confidence. I owe that to you. I will always remember that. I will always remember that you had your giant share of misery because of this monster and took it upon yourself to fight if for all of us. I thank you for that, I always will.But the moment to say Good Bye has arrived, at least for me. I want no part of that action class, because I dont fit in it.You have always show concerned for me and for others. Please,do not worry about me, at least. The Lord, the Almighty Judge, the Uncompromised, The Just of Justs, is with me and with my Ocwen family. He will lead the way. Tribulations are endured whenever we need too. I wish you well, Sir, I wish you well.'God is God'Marlene from Miami.

No comments: