Sunday, December 9, 2007

Do not use Ocwen for anything.

This company forced me to sale my home that i only had for one year to the date of sell. This company reported my payments as being late, sending partial payments, saying my checks had the wrong account and or routing number on them. They refused to let me make a payment towards my home loan. They have reported fraudulent information to the credit bureaus. The credit beureaus, DFI, attorney generals office, senators, govenors office will not help you.
They say they cannot make them take this information off of your credit report. I provided proof fom my bank statements and members from my bank also called wrote a letter yet this company still refused. Our country sucks! They allow this OCWEN to do business here in the United States. This company is outsourced to Iran and you can barely understand them. They are rude and will hang up on you.
The bottom line is do not do business with this company we the people should bumgard the govenors office with our complaints. We voted to get these people in office not just to sit there. They should do something about this. WARNING do not use OCWEN for anything! Worst Bank Ever Ocwen bought out my loan back in 2002. They are absolutely the worst bank ever! Terrible customer service and idiots working as loan agents. They randomly charge me late fees when my payments have been on time, they have misapplied funds, they do not return phone calls or emails promptly, and their customer service is rude and pretty much incompetent. DON'T BANK WITH THEM.

No comments: