Friday, December 7, 2007

My Opinion

Deanna,I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your your spouse. To answer your question: Nope. It's still preceding at a snail's pace. BTW: just to let you know I'm very much afraid, if not totally certain this lawsuit like so many others before it, will do little if anything at all to change what's going on here. Unfortunately, the victims will continue to be victimized, and our government will continue turn a blind eye to what is so very blatant, and only the select lawfirms will have a reason to celebrate. In other words: it is business as usual for the Mortgage Servicing Fraudsters. I must say that I'm quite sure Attorney Hanson did the alsolute best that he could under the circumstances he had to bring about change and gain justice for all victims. In fact, He may still be fighting the good fight, I just don't know. He may have been a bit too outspoken for his own good but I'm certain he's an honest man with the best intentions, but like so many others, he is just one man against an army of evil.

No comments: