Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ocwen Loan Servicing Took my mothers home of 38 years alowing her to get a year behind raising her payments Orlando Florida

From:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/289/RipOff0289140.htm

I never knew anything about Ocwen until I moved into my mother's home in April of 2005, after a fire I was involved in earlier that year that claimed the life of my 12 year old son.My mother left her home claming that she couldnt cope with her payments and high utilites costs and that I could live there since I had no where else to go. It seemed like a good idea at the time I gave her first month and sercurity and moved in.All was fine until a few months later when my mother informed me that the interst rates and monthly payments would be increasing I thought nothing of it and made those payments. 3 months later my fiance was diagnosed with colon cancer and his income stopped and since I was already on disability money got tight I decided to contact Ocwen to inform them. ( my mother had givin them permisson to talk to me) I was told that my mother was 1 year behind and that they could not make any more arrangments with me. I started to make partcial payments missed some months and until of course foreclosure. I was told that I did not have the funds to make any more arrangments with them so I went out against my doctors orders and found a part time job then I called a Credit Counseling agency that tried to help me and emailed Ocwen and told them that I had the income to reinstated the loan and to put the 13,000 in behind payments to the end of the loan and start fresh. Ocwen said to give them 72 hours to make a desion I called them back when I did not get a response and was told that they sold the house Oct 24 2007 for 81,000 (which no one purchased) and that they never got a email from a conseling agency or got it too late and that in order to reinstate the mortgage I needed to come up with 25,000.I dont have that kind of money and I am the only income that my family has. Then to add insult to injury Ocwen emails me on the 27th of Nov telling me that they have a reinstatment quotei ( which gave me this web site) but when I call to talk to them about it they gave me a number that was a fax machine and no other information. I have the income to pay the mortgage now but they refuse to give me a chance I know they just want this house but due to all of the repairs it needs they could not sell it at the sheirff sale for 81,000 so they sent it to a realator which is in for a surprise when he sees whats in store for him when he tries to find a buyer other than me that is willing to take the house as is.TammiGrand Rapids, MichiganU.S.A

No comments: