Thursday, December 13, 2007

OCWEN FEDERAL BANK AKA OCWEN LOAN SERVCING, LLC EVERY MONTH IS A NEW FIASCO

OCWEN FEDERAL BANK AKA OCWEN LOAN SERVCING, LLC EVERY MONTH IS A NEW FIASCO. WHERE DO I START WILL IT EVER END? TRIED TO BE CIVAL, HAVE DOCUMENTATION THROUGH MONEY GRAM THAT PAYMENTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PAID ON TIME AND TODAY I SIGNED FOR SOME DEFAULT PAPERS FROM OCWEN. ORLANDO Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/286/RipOff0286330.htm

MikeTulsa, Oklahoma
11/23/2007 5:26:00 PM

And so it begins...Four years ago our mortgage was purchased by Ocwen from Deutch. Due to health problems, I couldn't pay my payment for about 6 months. My payment was $880.00. I borrowed money to pay my loan up to date of $5,280 plus a probable $100 in fees a month. When I went to their attorney's office, I was shocked to find out 6 months of payments added up to $11,500 to stop foreclosesure. I had to borrow more money. I paid $11,500 so that I wouldn't have to lose my home for my 4 children. Everything went okay for about a year. Every month we paid the amount owed through our checking account until Ocwen started saying that the payment wasn't received. We checked our bank and the amount had been cashed within days of our mailing it. They had the check within the due date but went ahead and added a late fee and then eventually claiming that checks weren't received. So we used their speed pay program which charges about $14 wech time to receive the autimatic confirmation through Ocwen. The payment changed monthly due to the ARM. We would call in to do a speed pay and the amount was always different than what we had been told via mail so we started using money gram/western union to confirm our payment at an additional cost to us and so that we would force them to accept our payment. We actually paid more than they asked thinking that this would offset their fake claims and charges concerning our escrow. We paid our own insurance (and taxes), they forced their policy on us. We had our agent send proof numerous times and they just keep the charge on there. Also, they say we make partial payments and we never have. They played with our escrow and now it is negative again! We called numerous times and get Ocwen representatives from India. We couldn't understand them except for 'Pay or we foreclose on you'. The only way I got the ball rolling at all was to e-mail the omsbudsman at ocwen and I did receive an e-mail that it would be looked into. I later received a payment history showing that I always made timely payment every month, but the stements also showed that they divide that payment how they like by partially applying it to different areas on my account. I asked for it to be clarified...never any answers that made sense. The last 3 months the Federal gov't dropped the interest rate and my payments keep going up every month. As of today's date of 11/23/07, my was $1,265 to $1,285. I believe that it should be going down not up. Today on my Default papers brought to my door, it stated LATE charges as $1,322.89, fee/expenses $1,165.72. So, we acutally are not behind in actual mortagage payment but they are threatening us to pay $4,055.74 or default. Go figure. I am so sick and tired of this. I tired handing this the way you should by talking to the proper channels, by sending e-mails, by sending registered letter with documentation, by also faxing said documentation to the number they provided me. I keeps them off your back for about 3 months and then it starts all over again.If you have advice for me in dealing with this dishonest company, please let me know.Mike & NatalieTulsa, OklahomaU.S.A.

No comments: