Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ocwen I Think Their Specialty is Fraud

A few yeaers back, Ocwen bought out my loan and told me my new account information. I sent the first paymeht but was then charged a late fee because my account was never set up correctly. I tried to reach them buy phone which is almost impossible and they accused me of not sending the payment in, even though they had deposited my check and never credited my account. 2 months went by and they still had not done anything.
They ended up sending me late fees and threats to my credit report if I didn't pay on time. This is AFTER I had sent them statements from my bank PROVING that they had withdrawn funds from my account. I'm not even sure if they're buying out people's loans anymore or what their doing. I know there was a class action lawsuit against them which doesn't surprise me in the least. If you're loan is bought out by Ocwen, FIND A NEW LENDER IMMEDIATELY!

No comments: