Friday, December 21, 2007

Ocwen mortgage help for single mom Ocwen says NO ! Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/289/RipOff0289990.htm

Ms. Razzx-I am not your mortgage servicer. You need to get in touch with an attorney right away for legal help.RHLS cannot represent you directly. We can only give you advice about your HEMAP application, where you can get legal and other help and information, etc.Donald Marritz, staff attorney Regional Housing Legal Services (((ROR REDACTED)))-----Original Message-----From: (((ROR REDACTED)))Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 3:46 PMTo: (((ROR REDACTED)))Subject: Message from HEMAP ApplicantApplicant's problem relates to: ApplicationApplicant's message:after being denied HEMAP , and before appeal today 12/7/07Mr Begley , Please inform me to the status of my mortgage agreement . As it seems terms were broken on your end .My agreement was for the 5th ,Ms White promised me she stopped the sheriff sale in writing on severaloccasions on the 15th of November .The sale was on the 4th . I contacted the sheriffs office , as 2 large men were here today , to change the locks on my new door ! You excepted my fax , with the forbearance plan , & the UPS tracked you received my payment of $1840.I am unable to reassure my self & my son that we are safe tonight in this house as these men were truly scary . And I am threatened . I abided by youragreement again , I am not writing you again , or calling OCWEN . You will get my payment by Jan 1, 08 as in the agreement . I will attain attorney w/ the help of the sheriffs office. I am a single mom ,on social security disability . My minor son has anaphylaxis and spinal bifidia . We are alone in the bills & the morgage , but are trying very hard to work with them . Day to day for the last 2 years I have been uncertain as to whether or not we will have a home . At lat contact I was told my home was sold before my forebarence agreement was term ? ! This morning 2 men came to lock us out of our home , after I paid the down payment & signed the agreement and faxed in to OCWEN I still do not know? Mrazziphila, PennsylvaniaU.S.A.

No comments: