Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ocwen Can you believe this Orlando Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/292/RipOff0292674.htm


I am horrified at this site. How many people have to write basically the same story before the curtain falls on Ocwen. I am currently in foreclosure with a foreclosure sale date from this horrible company. I am appalled at the entries from Ocwen employees ( if any of them are employees of Ocwen and not the company lawyers themselves ) even suggesting that the endless amount of customers including myself that are being victimized by this company are somehow at fault or overextended or didn't understand mortgages. I ( like so many of you ) have written, called, put on hold for 45 minutes then hung up on for one solid year.I believe it's important to note: I DID NOT CHOOSE OCWEN, THEY CHOSE ME!!!!In summary of my nightmare with Ocwen - Dec. 2006 they bought my note from Indy-Mac. They sent my first notice in Jan. 2007, they never applied my Dec. 2006 payment made to Indy-Mac and the horror began. I called constantly, wrote to them constantly - never got any additional response except that they had no record of the December payment - no kidding, in my letter I explained the Dec. payment went to Indy-Mac. The late charges began with every month, in July 2007 - I didn't receive a payment coupon - but soon, letters from an attorney for foreclosure.I have written to my Senators, Governor, Attorney General, Banking Regulators in New Hampshire to intervene. I asked Ocwen for an amount to bring my mortgage into current and good standing, told them I had all the money for the 'real' payments. NO RESPONSE except a letter from their Massachusetts lawyer giving me a Foreclosure date.Good to know the law firms of this country like working for the crooks, must be better money than honesty, integrity, and everything our system is suppose to represent. Please note: the law firm of KORDE & ASSOCIATES in CHELMSFORD, MA. are working for the crooks and have no problem with it.I am facing foreclosure in January, have hired an attorney ( like I can afford to waste money there ) and will sue Ocwen for the rest of my life if I have to. I am lost as to why our government, local, state and federal doesn't come storming up to the doors of this scum outfit and arrest everyone there, including each employee from janitor to CEO ( employees just because you would have to be stupid or a thief to work there ). What's it going to take to get action - while Ocwen continues to ruin hard working people's lives.Entry after entry ( to include mine ) say the same thing over and over - what does the government think - all of us that according to government officials should not have HOMES to begin with, as the Senator from Massachusetts Barnie Franks -Democrat says - got together and made this up.We are in the ( love this term ) SUB-PRIME market because 'A' Banks won't even talk to us - apparently they (Banks) know better than we do what we can afford or really who should have HOMES. We (I) need ACTION, not a huge amount of entries that state the same horror story.The ACTION required - scum like Ocwen, Option One, Wells-Fargo need to be forced out of business and all our mortgages need to be secured FIXED with a reasonable interest rate. No more words

No comments: