Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ocwen Cheated Us

We have the VERY deep displeasure of having Ocwen for my Mortgage company. When you call them on the phone (in India) they do say “We have to inform you that we are a debt collecting agency and any information we collect can be used for that reason”. They do leave out that they will lie, commit fraud and cheat you to do so. Back in August of 2006 my wife had a bad car accident and for the first time in 3 years into our loan we fell a month behind on our Mortgage payment. We received a call from Ocwen (from India ) about our payment being late, we told the agent the problem and that we will get caught up as soon as possible. The agent then told my wife and I about a payment plan that will get us caught up…so called plan was a Forbearance plan. With my wife and I both listening to the agent (from India) on our speaker phone he told us, that if we add on $156.00 a month to our Mortgage payment we can be caught up in 9 months. I asked the agent once again on the phone, so if we pay a little extra each month that will catch us up, he said yes!
The agent was a liar, now that my Forbearance plan is over we are in the same spot we were before we started the Forbearance plan…WE ARE STILL ONE MONTH BEHIND.
The plan didn’t do anything for us, we were lied to , we were cheated and as far as I’m concerned Ocwen committed Fraud ! I tried to explain to the agent (in India) WHY would I get on a payment plan that would to me no good, your agent, 9 months ago lied to myself and my wife. They robbed me of our money, I guess I’m stuck BUT, I’m going to copy and paste my story on EVERY Ocwen Complaint web site I can find, I’m contacting the Attorney General of Missouri regarding the practices of Ocwen and The Better business Bureau of Missouri and Florida.
So, if you EVER have a choice, STAY AWAY FROM OCWEN !!!!!
PS. I’m am Soooo tired of talking to people that can hardly speak English (from India

No comments: