Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ocwen I Will Never go through this Company for Anything.

I have been trying for over a week to get back in contact with the Loan Rep I spoke with last week and spilled out my entire life story to. However, he conveniently does not have his extension in the computer system therefore no one knows how to get a hold of him other than "I can send him an email and have him call you". Of course that's what I think the guy said since no one speaks clear English. I also set up an appointment for someone to call me on Monday at 11:00 and gave the specific phone number. No one called. I then called them and spoke to Ron he told me he would call back on Tuesday and I have never spoke to him since. I have called every day and I have been on hold this week alone for a total of 3 hours. I have documented every last thing. I am about to go in foreclosure and it seems that no one cares unless you are going to make a payment. I will never go through this company for anything.

No comments: