Friday, December 21, 2007

Ocwen ON HOLD AND TRANSFERRED FOR HOURS ORLANDO Florida

From: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/290/RipOff0290786.htm


in these trying times with mortgages all you hear is contact your lender just dont ignore their phone calls. well i have tried to deal with ocwen since october 2007 to try and lower my interest rate back down to where it originally was. in oct i requested loan mitagation papers from ocwen and now here it is dec 11, 2007 and i still dont have those papers. i also requested them again in nov and still dont have them. my mortgage went up 900.00 and is really causing me pain. after sitting on the phone for over an hour waiting for someone to help i got transferred several times and on hold again for over 45 minutes to then be transferred to an extention that said something to the effect that it was no longer in business. finally after pushing numbers on my phone seemingly like forever, getting disconnected, and putting in my account number more than enough times and going on the internet to their supposedly active prevent foreclosure department and trying to fill out my situation where the screen says you can and by the way you cant.i reached someone who said they could fax me the docks tomorrow. we will see. now that i have been paying the extra 900.00 for the third month in a row. then of course it will take them 90 days to process them and by then i will probably just call them up and tell them they can have my home and go rent an apartment and i will then be a much happier person when my whole paycheck isnt going towards this home in california that i work so hard to keep. i contacted my second mortgage with litton loan and within in 45 days they lowered my rate from 10.00% to 8.00% WITH NO PROBLEM OR DRAMANoneNONE, CaliforniaU.S.A.

No comments: