Friday, December 7, 2007

Wondering what the progress is on OCWEN

Wondering what the progress is on OCWEN
I sure wished I had joined this site a few years ago and saw these reports on OCWEN. I too had a mortgage that was sold to this company shortly after my 48 yr old husband passed away. My home burned to the ground in March of 2004. The insurance company was not real fast and timely in their 'pay off' of my mortgage. I was instructed by the insurance adjuster to cease making anymore mortgage payments to OCWEN the day after the fire. Si I did what I as instructed. I began within 1 month receiving calls at work and home from OCWEN asking why I had not remitted my payment and everytime it was someone different. I even provided them with the insurance adjusters phone number so they could call him about the issue. I ended up receiving a certified letter from OCWEN with a court date for foreclosure...on a house that was no longer standing. Everytime I called that place, someone else took the call and seemed to not 'remember' the house had burned. After 12 months, things finally got resolved but only after my name appeared in print under the foreclosure section in the daily newspaper twice. And somewhere along the line (((ROR REDACTED COMPETITORS NAME)))bank was in there with OCWEN. Has this mess with OCWEN been resolved or is it still going on?sorry, …allowing you to give a competitors name would instigate others to just file against their competition, to only come back later to suggest their company… your comments on this policy are welcome! CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

No comments: