Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ocwen Loan Servicing completed forberance agreement with Aegis mortgage in July 07, then notified that ocwen was going to be the new mortgage co. and

From:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/292/RipOff0292601.htm

Ocwen Loan Servicing completed forberance agreement with Aegis mortgage in July 07, then notified that ocwen was going to be the new mortgage co. and send payments there. I sent my august payment to them, and received countless letters saying I owed from march of 07. This confused me to say the least, and after many tries to contact them for info, im either on hold or get someone I cant understand. Desperate for legal help Orlando Florida


I am self employed,have no home phone to save money,I have made countless attempts to contact ocwen. I have many questions to get answered,and even tried to log in to the web site so I could understand,but that doesnt work either. I have contacted the 'Hope,' line and got more Info from them,they are great,but I cant make contact through ocwen.. I am afraid that they are trying to either take my home or trying to get late fees etc......I gave them my e-mail address as I can get to a laptop,but they don't apparentely have a direct address. My wife moved out months ago,I have limited cash,and am trying to work,losing money on hold all the time. Almost ready to give up....If anyone can help,legally,or some of us can get together,please let me know..I want to save my homethis company claims I am way behind,by mail,but I dont know if I can even trust sending a payment to them I should have been caught up . I can write a book on this,but you get the picture.thank you for your time.Robertw charleston, VermontU.S.A.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all need to contact...
www.foreclosuredefensenationwide.com and send an email to attorney Jeff Barnes in regards to all your Ocwen complaints. He is hot item with problems like this and is well versed. I was lucky to find him myself and am turning over my Ocwen problem to him to handle. Maybe if everyone sends in their complaint to him and ask about a class action, as I did; we can get something accomplished together.

Anonymous said...

I would not send Ocwen anymore money,they will theif u like they did us victims ins texas.
They know how to do it, thats how they take properties or should i say stiel, they will not listen to anyone,and if u pay they still will add more to make ur payment still higher, they will find a way to stick on you,Ocwen dont care ,they just want to take homes from their customers and they dont care how they do it, they have no human ampathy all we are are numberts to them/ TEXAS VICTIMS ZIP 78380