Friday, December 7, 2007

Where in the World is Kweku Hanson? Inquiring minds really want to know!

I see exactly where Donna is coming from in her post.Mr. Hanson used this site and others to gather affidavits from many victims, possibly hundreds, while all the time assuring everyone that he held enough 'ammo' to bring Ocwen down with criminal charges. (If you find that unbelievable, search this site for his posts)The move to Chicago was an unforseen and unfortunate bump in the road. That move was not under Hanson's power to prevent.Since that move about one year ago, Hanson has been very, very, VERY quiet. He is posting nowhere. No one seems to hear from him anymore. It is like he has faded away. There are no updates as to the status of this case anywhere.Does anyone know that any criminal charges remain in this case? I am skeptical of that once the Big Law Firms got involved.Studying the docket in Chicago, many Motions to Remand are appearing. Plaintiffs are taking these cases back into their own hands and back to their own states. There must be a reason for that.As of my last check a couple of weeks ago, there is one Motion to Remand conspicuously absent....Hanson's. Hanson does have the power to at least try to take this case back into his own hands, yet he is not exercising that power.One must wonder why this case languishes in Chicago without a peep from Hanson. The clock continues to tick and a settlement will be reached eventually.Mr. Hanson evidently has chosen to stop posting anywhere about this matter. Why? Why is there no attempt to move the case back to CT and make sure that those criminal charges are still in place? What is he waiting for? Why is this formerly very outspoken lead plaintiff suddenly mute? Where are all those affidavits, where is all that personal information?Draw your own conclusions from this. I am dismayed at what these facts seem to point to. I don't want to believe what this combination of actions (or inactions) says to me. I have fought it tooth and nail, but, folks, it ain't looking good. My instincts are screaming 'FLEE'. There are too many questions in my own mind about what is going on.If I were a member of this suit, I would be attempting to withdraw from it. Right now, today. There is something terribly wrong in the turn this has taken...I fear it may lead many to a dead end.I hope, I pray that I am wrong. The only person in the world who can quell the doubts chooses not to speak out.What in the world does Mr. Kweku Hanson think that people must be thinking by now? Where, oh where is he? Is he dead or alive? Are his fingers broken? Is he ill?Inquiring minds really want to know.

No comments: