Friday, December 7, 2007

Has QCWEN changed its name to Dovenmuehle Mortgage?

I also wished I knew about this site a few years ago. I just recently discovered I had three(3) false foreclosures on my credit report. One of the false reports was a QCWEN FEDERAL BANK, I had never had a loan with this firm. In contesting the information, I discovered a firm in Lake Zurich, Illinois called Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc. was responsible for putting all three false items on my credit history. The other ones were Harbor Financial, Matrix Financial. I have never had a loan with the firms or with Dovenmuehle mortgage either. In contacting Dovenmuehle Mortgage, this firm will not call back, respond to letters, and their employees are rude and unprofessional. I was just wondering if perhaps Dovenmuehle purchased this corrupt QCWEN firm, then maybe transferred all the criminals from one office to the other, kind of like Dovenmuehle Mortgage shuffles their customers loans around. I can assure you the that the fraud and deceptive crooks didn't leave the industry after QCWEN went under, they are now probably working in Lake Zurich, Illinois with Dovenmuehle Mortgage.

No comments: