Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ocwen A Rip Off

Ocwen is really a big rip off. I received notice fro GMAC that my homeowner loan was being sold. In the letter they stated I would be notified by the new company, and the way I have my mortgage set up nothing would change. When I come home from work I would have a message on my answer Machine call this 800 number with my account number, not saying who they were or what, this was happening 2 to 3 times a week. I don’t feel it is right that a company would call you, and not leave a name when something like this is a persons life investment.
Ocwen wiped out my bank account, I had mailed them a check & they stated they did not receive it, and demanded I give a check over the phone, unless there would be interest added. I gave them a check over phone, and on August 13 2007 both hit my bank account, Ocwen took every I came up short $250.00 on the payment. Lucky me I put a stop payment on the check I had mailed them, so they had to put the money back into my account.
After that customer service really didn’t listen, It is this and nothing else. And then have the nerve to ask if there is anything else they can do for you. Ocwen called my home 2 to 4 times a week leaving messages, I would get invoice from them 2 times a week, one invoice would say my mortgage is current, the next invoice the same week would show one month behind. I would call them and they would say disregard, then here comes another invoice stated delinquent. YOU ARE RIGHT YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THEM TALKING ON PHONE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REFUSE LETTING ME SPEAK WITH SUPERVISOR OR HIGHER UP. I Can't Give Them 1 Star I cannot even give Ocwen 1 star. Right now I am in bankruptcy due to their failure to post my payments on time and other “things” that happened. I too went into a forebearance agreement with Ocwen only after attempting to refinance my loan with them, of course, to no avail. They then tacked on $600.00 to my payment and then said they did not receive my payments. I was forced to file bankruptcy in order to keep my home and then after my rate adjusted to 9.9% from 6.9% (you do the math), they are trying to tack on an additional $600 to my new rate of $3400 bringing my total note to $3,950 roughly. I did not ask them to do this, I pay my own insurance and taxes and they are double paying. I do not plan to send them a cent over what I owe them. They are horrible people and nothing against Indians but their command of the English language is poor!! I hope Ocwen goes belly up soon and shuts their doors and the doors in India. Do not use this company!!!!!

No comments: