Friday, December 7, 2007

Come Clean all the way Kweku Hanson from Hartford, Connecticut

As another Ocwen ripoff-ee..I am having OTS go through my account with a fine tooth comb. Thank god I refinanced through Master Financial. I almost fainted when I saw that it only costs a mere $6 to make a payment online or with a human at Master Financial versus the $10 and $15, respectfully, with Ocwen. But here's what I want to say to Kweku as the Main Filer in the Class Action suit. I KNOW that you will benefit greatly should your case win. The MAIN or should I say the Lead Filers aka first people who bring a Class Action suit make the Lions Share of the proceeds, as well as the Attorney. All those people who you asked to send in their affidavits will get a pitiful paltry sum, if they are lucky. You will get the vast majority for sure. The others sending in their affidavits I believe this will disqualify them for further future action against Ocwen. I refuse to enter this law suit for that reason. Here's how I feel: If you do not share EQUALLY with all those other people that you have singlehandedly disqualified for their OWN lawsuits who have been harrassed just as equally if not more than you have been...then what could POSSIBLY make you any better than Ocwen, Kweku? I have to admit your little rally speech and 'Coming out Party' really made me sick to my stomach. Rallying all these people who have been burned and for what? To line your own pockets, that's what! Anybody who would want to dispute these facts with me please feel free...All I ask is that you wait til AFTER the court case is over...because that info will all be Public Record and you will see that I was right. And if you don't believe what I have said, just ask Mr. Hanson. He has no choice but tell you. Like I said before, if you are truly FOR all these other people who were ripped off KWEKU, you should absolutely SHARE THE GAIN EQUALLY WITH ALL....Nothing more, nothing less!

No comments: