Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ocwen Federal Bank I believe its a trap to take your home Orlando

From:http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/289/RipOff0289862.htm

I am also in a bind with this company, due to my mother's situation which disallows her to work medically, our income had shorten. I called Ocwen bank prior to hardship and I ask them that there is a finacial difficulty at this time and it would be temporary and if there is a temporary forberance for a short period of time reduce the monthly payment for at least 6-12 months until I can gain better control or the mortgage payment before it came to that point which is now. I was told that the only program they have is for me to purposely miss one month payment and then I will recieve a forberance form from them, fill it out and they will set up a payment plan which would be higher than what I was paying. I told them I dont want to miss a payment and get reported to the credit beauru but it was my only option. I want to get out of this situation. My mother told me she had to deal with them many years ago when another bank sold over to Ocwen and they double her payment and if she missed one, she would automatically lose the house. She still have all those documents and If theres a way out please let me know.Diane rBrooklyn, New YorkU.S.A.

No comments: