Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ocwen - No Stars

I spent an hour on the phone with some guy who barely could speak English and he was way rude. I pay more on my loan than required each month and Ocwen decided that this was not the agreement and sent my entire payment to principal only charged me a late fee (when I clearly paid on time if not early) and reported my loan late for the month. Took me having to stop being cordial on the phone to screaming before someone could address the problem and that took another hour. They are very abrasive and fee averse. I am so looking to refinance with another company and the first question is going to be where is your customer service center located. I never asked for them as it seems they bought loans from another company. I hate that. This is the worst company ever.

No comments: